Pages
LATEST POST
NEWS
LEGAL UPDATES
COURSES
BOOKS
KNOW YOUR ENGLISH
CONTACT ME
Friday, 12 July 2013
Know Your English (KYE)- #001
TEST YOUR ENGLISH #001
Question #1: ---------world is experiencing climate change?
All
The whole
The whole of
All of
Question #2: Dan is having a party next weekend and he invited ________ his classmates.
all
whole
whole of
the all
Question #3: That club was so much fun; we stayed until 3 A.M. and danced __________ time.
all the
the all
whole the
the whole
Question #4: I love that movie. I watch it ________ time.
whole
all the
always
the whole
Question #5: When almost ________ the tickets were sold, the band decided to add another show to their tour.
the whole
the all
all
whole
Question #6: I can't go shopping this weekend because I spent ________ my money on books.
all
whole
every
the whole
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment